Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another TV Job Interview- Suit Up!

So in the latest TV news I have a telephone interview with an executive covering a certain CBS one hour drama. I hear the show is pretty good but have only seen an episode or two. It does well in the ratings for whatever that is worth- a lot in TV land. I am going on the assumption as I have said before that they are looking for good writers versus people who are fans or intimately knowledgeable about the show. A show's aesthetic and style and structure can all be taught I think. Writing is something you should probably know how to do prior to the job. Maybe not.

So I may have to make a quick trip to LA if the call goes well to meet with some other folks. As always I'd be excited to get my first paid TV gig. That would be cool.

No comments: